Hi! I am super pumped that it’s Friday! This has been a frustrating week on several levels, so I am looking forward to some time off!
We’ve continued to enjoy the bounty of our garden in multiple forms. But, I think one of our favorite ways has to be homemade salsa. Seriously, give us a bowl of salsa and some tortilla chips and we have dinner. Here’s what I’ve been throwing together. I love this recipe because it totally customizable and forgiving. Feel free to make it your own!
– 4-8 tomatoes depending on size
– 1 red onion
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– jalapeno to taste
– salt and pepper to taste
– cilantro to taste
1. Slice onion into quarters and put in food processor.
2. Slice tops and bad spots off tomatoes and put in food processor.
3. Add all other ingredients to food processor.
4. Blend until desired consistency.